Sunday, January 26, 2014

My Coke Rewards




Coca-Cola has been around for many years, if you are a fan you should be taking advantage of the rewards Coca-Cola provide for you. You can sign up for free online at:

http://www.mycokerewards.com/home.do

After you become a member you can start adding up the points. For example:

1) 24 Pack of any Coca-Cola product is 20 Points

2) 12 Pack of any Coca-Cola product is 10 Points

3) A single serving of any Coca-Cola product usually takes in 3 points

Prizes, sweepstakes, and free items start as low as 1 point online at MyCokeRewards.com. I will save my point up until I can get a 12-Pack Free Sparkling Coupon good on any Coca-Cola products up to a $4.99 value. Free is a great deal considering my family is going to be drinking this product regardless of if I turn in points.

PLUS MyCokeRewards offer different savings you can take advantage of making those free 12-Packs only 30 points to redeem. That is a $4.99 savings by drinking something we already love.

No comments:

Post a Comment